Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Our Little Monkey
Cooper has always been a climber-climbing into chairs, onto tables, into the fridge, and up stairs. He recently discovered how to climb up onto his changing table. I walked into his room and found him sitting on top of the changing table playing. I asked him how he got up there, and he just laughed. I took him off, and he showed me how he could quickly climb to the top of the changing table with little effort. I was shocked! Just last night, Cooper was having trouble going to sleep, so I left him in his room to cry it out for a few mintues. I was watching him on the video monitor and decided I should go back in and check on him. Then I heard a big thud. He had climb out of his crib and fallen on his face! He cried for a total of ten seconds and was fine as usual. He has a bruise and strawberry on his face. We checked his arms and legs to make sure nothing was broken and then he fell asleep. Needless to say, we will be moving him to a big bed soon. I am sure that will not be an easy transition either. I cannot imagine how many times I will be telling my 18 month old to get back into his bed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment