I went for my last doctor's appointment today. We will be going in next Monday afternoon, and I will be induced on Tuesday. The doctor will probably break my water around 5:00 a.m. This is how we did it with Cooper. He broke my water at 5:00 a.m. and almost 14 hours later Cooper was born (6:45 p.m.). We are praying that it does not take this long with Olivia Kate. We are excited and looking forward to meeting our baby girl. Cooper is pretty excited too, although I am sure he does not fully understand "Baby Kate" is coming home to stay. :) He has enjoyed helping us decorate her room, and he talks about her all the time. He says, "Baby Kate hold me, Baby Kate kiss me, Baby Kate hug me."
So the count down begins- 7 more days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very exciting! You'll be at Brookwood, right?
Post a Comment