Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School

Yesterday was Cooper's first day at Mother's Day Out. He is very proud of his new backpack and lunch box. He calls his lunch box- "box box." I have been reading him a story about school for about three weeks now, trying to get him prepared. He already knows how to say his teacher's name-Peggy. He cried when I left him, but Mrs. Peggy said he did well and cried a little on and off throughout the day. He was playing when I went to pick him up, and as soon as he saw me he burst into tears. Then I went into the room and he showed me all of the toys. He talked the rest of the day and night about Peggy and the balls in his classroom. He will be going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-1:00.
Ready to go to school

Showing off his new "box box."



No comments: