Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Big Boy Bed

We have been starting to turn one of our guestrooms into a nursery. We told Cooper that the room that MiMi and PaPa stay in when they visit was going to be Livy Kate's room now. He got really upset and said, "Bed!" He was afraid his baby sister was going to get the queen bed that was in the room. We were already planning on moving the bed into his room, but we asked him if he wanted Papi to move the bed into his room and he said, "YEAH!!!" He was very excited about this idea. Walker's parents came to visit this weekend, and we had to explain to Cooper that we were going to move the bed after they left. I had already let Cooper pick out the bedding he wanted on the Pottery Barn website. Mimi bought it for him this weekend, and he was very excited. Papi and Gigi came over Sunday evening and we moved Cooper's bed into his room. It seems like such a big bed for a little boy, but he loves it!
I am going to get a different color bed skirt. I just put the white one I already had on it for now.

We were really surprised that the queen bed fit so well in his room. We moved his crib to the other side of the room. He is still sleeping in the crib at night, but has fallen asleep in his big bed the past three nights.

Cooper loves to tell us about the different types of balls on his bed.

Happy boy in his new bed

1 comment:

Natalie and Steven Seahorn said...

I love the new big boy bed! I got our Mr Potato Head kit at www.chasing-fireflies.com. They also have more online at amazon.