Sunday, December 20, 2009

Potty training update and Sick

Cooper has now been wearing underwear during the day for over two weeks. He is doing great! We are so proud of him. We take him everywhere in big boy underwear. He does occasionally have an accident but not very often.

We want to ask for your prayers as he is very sick right now. He started with a runny nose two days ago and within a few hours began coughing and wheezing. His wheezing is full blown now, and we are giving him breathing treatments every four hours. We will be making another trip to the doctor tomorrow. The poor little guy was only well for one week before getting sick again. We almost spent Thanksgiving in the hospital with his wheezing, so please pray that he will recover quickly.

We are looking forward to Christmas. Cooper is very excited about seeing all of his family this week. We will begin our Christmas festivities on Wednesday. Cooper is hoping for a truck and an Auburn tiger hat. He tells us, "Ho Ho truck...Ho Ho more tiger hat." I am sure he will be very excited about his new truck, Auburn tiger hat, and all of his other gifts. I have a whole bunch of pictures that I haven't downloaded yet. Hopefully I can post some soon.

No comments: